Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Have you ever been to the Palladium Ballroom in Dallas?

I'm thinking of seeing a show there, and I wanted to know;

1)Was it a good venue?

2)Did you take a camera with you? (On the website, it says no cameras, but everyone always brings one. Did they say anything to you about yours?)

3)Overall, how was your experience there?



Also, I've never been to a "standing room only" concert. Have any tips for me?Have you ever been to the Palladium Ballroom in Dallas?
My only tip is don't go. The staff is rude, you can't count on the A/C working, and they routinely over charge your credit card when you buy drinks (the first time I thought it was a mistake -- the second time I knew better). I'll never go again.Have you ever been to the Palladium Ballroom in Dallas?
Yeah the palladium is a fun place. Bring a camera, just hide it. If you're a girl, stick it in your purse. Don't worry about standing room only, it'll be fine.
  • game of thrones book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment