Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am thinking of purchasing a new Toyota or Honda minivan. Can there be radiation from Japan in/on the vehicl?

I am thinking of buying a new Toyota or Honda minivan. Is it possible that the parts or whole vehicle can be giving off radiation? How do I know and can I test for it? Besides our house, it will probably be the place that we spend most of our time driving to and from places.I am thinking of purchasing a new Toyota or Honda minivan. Can there be radiation from Japan in/on the vehicl?I'm not sure, but I don't think it's possible, because if radiation was in, or on the vehicles there would probably some news station talking about, and I've never heard anybody say anything.

You might be able to test if there is radiation in the car, but I don't think you'd have to even if you decided to get the car.

Also if you're worried about this why don't you just get an American built car.I am thinking of purchasing a new Toyota or Honda minivan. Can there be radiation from Japan in/on the vehicl?Only if parts or vehicle got within 12 miles of the site. A lot of toyotas are built in the U.S.I am thinking of purchasing a new Toyota or Honda minivan. Can there be radiation from Japan in/on the vehicl?I'm sure the radiation won't be above background level.



I think most manufactured-in-Japan vehicles were destroyed in the tsunami, so you'll be getting models built in the Southern United States. If you're really worried, take a test drive to your nearest airport/border post/Dept. Homeland Security branch and if you get arrested for smuggling radioactive materials, then yes, you've probably just bought a contaminated vehicle. If not, then they're probably following you three cars behind, hoping it'll lead them to the sleeper cell in your house.



That, or get/rent your own Geiger counter. If you can't afford one, offer to babysit your neighbor's bunny and if it gives birth to offspring without ears . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment