Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How to get my daylights on 03 Toyota camry to work again after installing fog lights?

So i had this guy install some fog lights in my 03 camry. After it was done I noticed the daylights don't come on but instead the orange turn lights softly stay on. And the guy doesn't even know what daylights are so I would like to fix this myself.



Any suggestions or actual instructions in how to get my daylights back.How to get my daylights on 03 Toyota camry to work again after installing fog lights?if it was a shop, take it back and educate him.
wrong power source. he needed to source the power independently. right off the bat or fuse box. with a separate relay and switch or a switch with an in-line fuse. outside the daylight running circuit or switched ignition circuit.How to get my daylights on 03 Toyota camry to work again after installing fog lights?Make sure he didnt slice a wire on accident

No comments:

Post a Comment