Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Parking at the Palladium Ballroom?

Their website says that parking is ten dollars, but I've also heard from other people that you can park and walk.



Also, how questionable is the surrounding area? I'm a 16 year old girl who has been driving almost a year, and I'm driving a group of three girls, including me, and two guys. Is it be safe to be outside there at nighttime? I'm pretty nervous about that kind of stuff : ) Thanks for your responses!Parking at the Palladium Ballroom?
The Palladium Ballroom itself should be safe. But the surrounding area is a ghetto. It's in South Dallas, one of the worst neighborhoods in the city. Lots of homeless people in that area. It is just south of downtown and they say there are 5,000 homeless people in that area. Winos, mentally retarded, druggies, etc. So, be extremely careful.



Just go to the show and then leave the area. You should be okay, just watch your surroundings and don't let any strangers approach you while you're there. If I were you I would park on the lot and pay the $10. If you park out on the street somewhere, you're liable to come back and not have any wheels, or maybe not even have a car. It's a very dangerous area.Parking at the Palladium Ballroom?
I doubt many people on Yahoo! Answers will know much about the Palladium Ballroom in god knows where.

No comments:

Post a Comment