Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How to program my key and remote on my 04 Toyota 4Runner?

Hi,

I have a 04 Toyota 4Runner SR5 and I just bought a set of key and remote on E-Bay. Could you please tell me what is best way to program those to my car? Dealer is asking about $90 to do that!!



Thanks

AliHow to program my key and remote on my 04 Toyota 4Runner?alright first off, you need to make sure the remote will actually program to the car. second just bring it to the dealer. do you really want to do all that stuff that the guy above me said.How to program my key and remote on my 04 Toyota 4Runner?1) Place an already programmed Master key (one that works all locks) in the ignition, but DO NOT turn on.

2) Press the GAS pedal five (5) times.

3) Press the BRAKE pedal six (6) times.

4) Remove the key from the ignition.

5) Insert the new key, but DO NOT turn it on.

6) Press the GAS pedal one (1) time only and wait about a minute for the security light to quit flashing.

7) Remove the key and Press the BRAKE pedal one (1) time only.

8) Wait at least ten (10) seconds, then re-insert the new key and start the car.



You can have a maximum of ten (10) transponder keys programmed into your car

No comments:

Post a Comment