Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can i sneek an average sized digital camera inside a concert?

Sorry if youre being bothered by all my concert question but this is going to be an extremly important day for me! Im going to see HIM!!! Im just waiting to get the news on wen he'll be setting foot in Dallas so i can go see them! Indeed i love HIM so much i want to take pictures of them! but how can i sneek a camera inside???

bribe the security mabey???

DFW people:

When they came to Dallas last year to the Palladium Ballroom, did ppl have to go through metal detectors??? becuz at American Airlines Center i had to for the Green Day concert (a long time ago).



Once again, Thanks everyone! ya'll are helping out so much!How can i sneek an average sized digital camera inside a concert?
I wouldn't risk taking your digital camera, they might confiscate it. Take a disposable. That way if they take it no big deal. And when you get it developed you can get the pics on a CD and put them on your computer.
If the venue or the artist has asked for no cameras, video, or audio recording devices to be allowed in the arena, why don't you just comply with those requests. You were born with one of the most complex audio/video systems ever designed... Your ears, your eyes, and your mind. They don't take photographs, they create memories.How can i sneek an average sized digital camera inside a concert?
check the website for the venue for the show. many times it will tell you whether cameras are allowed. if not, and if you try to sneak it in and get caught in the patdown - you'll have to leave it before entering.



however...



you can still bring your phone in and take pics with it. some phones take pretty good pics. i don't recommend an iphone though - lousy at taking decent photos.
It depends really where you're going to see it.



I had my phone in my pocket and was just asked to show them what it was and I was just basically felt for any knives or anything. My friends have gone other concerts and carried in their cameras.How can i sneek an average sized digital camera inside a concert?
Idk when I want to sneak something someplace I just put it inside my bra right under my arms.
stick it in your gaga goo goo
put it in ur bra and say its the underwire...

they wont touch ur boobs.
do you have a large chest? lol. i'm a d-cup, so i can usually stick my camera in between my boobs, in my cleavage. the usually use the metal detector under your arms.



i agree with NO MORE-- taking pictures takes away from the experience of going to a live show. on the other hand, i completely understand wanting to capture the moment. unless your seats (and zoom) are good enough to see the faces of the band, don't bother. take it from me, pics that are too faraway are really disappointing. maybe just take a few during a song you may not completely love. .check Flickr.com the day after. people usually post their good concert pics on there
  • mediterranean diet recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment