Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How early should I arrive at the Palladium Ballroom in Dallas before a show?

I have tickets to see The Avett Brothers at the Palladium Ballroom in Dallas next month. The show starts at 9, and the doors open at 8. I've never been there before, and we're actually traveling quite a way to go to the show (we don't live in Dallas), so I really know nothing about it. Should we arrive really early? Should we expect a ridiculous line and to end up at the back of the crowd if we don't get there hours in advance, or is this just a show up and go in kind of place? Thanks!How early should I arrive at the Palladium Ballroom in Dallas before a show?
I'd say show up an hour early since it's your first time here. Usually there's no line, you just go in but if there's a line it's no big deal. Great taste btwHow early should I arrive at the Palladium Ballroom in Dallas before a show?
Last time I went it was just show up and go in type of place. But, that was in the 70s. I'd plan at least an hour before hand. The weather is nice at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment