Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can I sneak a camera into a concert?

I'm going to see HIM on November 20th at the Palladium Ballroom in Dallas. The place doesn't allow cameras and I just need some way of getting past security with it..How can I sneak a camera into a concert?
How big is the camera? My friends and I used to put the camera in a small bag (like a make up bag) then put tampons (new of course) on top. When security checked we always got through no one wants to go throught those! Hope this helped
Stick it in your panties, or take a cellphone camera.How can I sneak a camera into a concert?
In your panties! Seriously! I lost my digital camera over the summer bc of this same issue. If you don't have a camera phone, Don't take a camera!!!
I wouldn't if I were youHow can I sneak a camera into a concert?
So what are you going to do when they kick you out and/or confiscate your camera when they catch you?



They have people watching for picture/video takers in the crowd.
put in in your coat...do not put it in your bag cuz they check them



or u can put it in your pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment