Sunday, January 29, 2012

The speakers on my 02 toyota tundra sound distorted when I turn up the bass?

I never had that problem with any of my other vehicles, I replaced the speakers because I thought that was the problem but they still sound distorted. Would i need to replace the cd player?The speakers on my 02 toyota tundra sound distorted when I turn up the bass?You are overdriving the speakers - clipping. The Cd player can't produce a clean enough sound at hi volume levels. Try a higher end amplifier or Cd player.The speakers on my 02 toyota tundra sound distorted when I turn up the bass?You need more power. The amp is clipping on the bass heavy parts because they require the most power from the amp. Install a new amp with more power and the problem will be solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment