Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My 2000 Toyota Camry just had an oil change and then the next day my car made a terrible noise and stopped?

Was it my transmission or engine problem. There were no alerts on dash board. I got back

in the car and proceeded to drive the car two blocks until I reached my bldg. My garage

attendant didn't notice anything wrong with it. Has anyone else experienced this?My 2000 Toyota Camry just had an oil change and then the next day my car made a terrible noise and stopped?I would definitely take the car back to where you had the oil changed and have them check what they have done to make sure it was done correctly, or take to a different shop. Hope this helps%26gt;My 2000 Toyota Camry just had an oil change and then the next day my car made a terrible noise and stopped?Check to see if their is oil in your car, they may have left the old gasket on the oil filter housing and it may have taken a while to lose your oil.



I would take your car to a different shop and see what they find. If the other shop caused your engine to blow they will have to replace it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment