Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can i make the exhaust on my 99 honda accord quieter?

I just bought a 99 honda accord for cheap just a commuter car, but it has a vtech motor and loud exhaust that i dont like. I hate that loud sound. So what would be the best/simplest/cheapest way to quiet the sound. Someone told me I would have to replace the exhaust which im hoping i dont have to do. Any suggestions?How can i make the exhaust on my 99 honda accord quieter?New muffler and hope that the last owner didn't weld on the crappy loud muffler you have now.

It won't be as quiet as it should be unless you get an OEM exhaust muffler.How can i make the exhaust on my 99 honda accord quieter?just replace the mufflersHow can i make the exhaust on my 99 honda accord quieter?you should be able to get a stock axle back exhaust for cheap from most auto parts stores. it is just 2 bolts to change it out.How can i make the exhaust on my 99 honda accord quieter?
find a stock muffler used or new and get it put on at a muffler shop. And if the piping doesn't have any resonators then you might want to put 1 on too.



but if you really didn't want to get a new/used muffler then just put on a few resonators.
  • pick a part
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment