Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I connect my ipod to my new 2008 Honda Accord Coupe with navi?

My dad just bought me a new honda accord with navigation, and i don't know how to hook up my ipod. there's a little hole to put a wire in, but the car didn't come with a wire. help!How do I connect my ipod to my new 2008 Honda Accord Coupe with navi?go to best buy and buy a 3.5mm to a 3.5mm jack. basically a headphone to a headphone jack. checc the home theather or ipod departmentHow do I connect my ipod to my new 2008 Honda Accord Coupe with navi?You can purchase the cable from Radio Shack. I just did the same for for my new Honda Accord. They carry a 6' cable and a 3' and the shorter should be fine for your IPod.



Radio Shack part # is 42-223. It's about $6.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment