Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I change the clock on a 2003 Honda Civic?

I've bought a used 2003 Honda Civic that did n't come with an owners manual. The clock in the radio is driving me crazy? How do I change it?How do I change the clock on a 2003 Honda Civic?Insert key and turn so the accessories come on



-press %26amp; hold the scan/repeat button on the radio until it beeps



-press the #4 key to change the hour



-press %26amp; hold the scan/repeat button until it beepsHow do I change the clock on a 2003 Honda Civic?
Thank you for asking, it's not as simple as it seems

Report Abuse

How do I change the clock on a 2003 Honda Civic?read your manual or use your brain
press button A and B together then use the arrows, I think.How do I change the clock on a 2003 Honda Civic?usually clocks have a couple of tiny portholes that you stick a pencil point into to advance the minute and hour hands, look for these in the radio area of the dash, they are likely to be one ontop of the other. If that doesn't work go to a Honda dealership and ask someone if they know. If they don't never buy a Honda from that place.How do I change the clock on a 2003 Honda Civic?
Is there a child between the ages of 12-18 in your neighborhood? Ask them they know everything! My life savers! Be sure to give them a couple of bucks. They also know everything about your computer!
Besides just pushing buttons, try holding them down for a second or two.How do I change the clock on a 2003 Honda Civic?
Triple x sounds about right making button 5 the one for minutes. I have a 2002 and think there are actually buttons marked hour and minute but there are also three different ways of changing the time depending on model of Civic and therefore radio installed. You'll just have to sit in the driveway with the engine running until you figure it out but it's not difficult.
  • college books
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment