Sunday, February 26, 2012

How much could I ask for when selling a 1989 honda civic hatchback?

I have a 1989 Honda Civic Hatchback that I want to sell that has a few problems with it.. It has a major oil leak, and the emergency break doesnt work. Everyone tells me I could get a good amount of money for this car and was wondering if anyone had some good ideas on how much money I could ask for this carHow much could I ask for when selling a 1989 honda civic hatchback?i'd be upfront about the issues...

i bought a 1998 honda accord for 8k. it was in great condition, no issues, about 100k miles. cheapest thing on the lot too, i'm sure.

for that car, i'd probably want to pay 1 or 2k. i imagine a dealership would charge more. how many miles are on it? that makes a difference as well. the best thing about it is it's a honda, and they last forever.How much could I ask for when selling a 1989 honda civic hatchback?Well you can go to Kelly blue book.com

But other than that I might be interested in buying it.

Does it run well?

and what city do u live in??

No comments:

Post a Comment