Thursday, February 23, 2012

How much would it cost to paint my 95 Honda Accord?

I have a gold honda accord that I want black. I dont want anything fancy just a standard black coat. I Live near Dallas texas is that matters.. Please help!How much would it cost to paint my 95 Honda Accord?Regardless of what color you want, paint jobs are standard priced, regardless of being "fancy". You'll get a paint job according to your budget. Meaning this is the reason Maaco has a whole car paint package for $400, and also one for $2500. It all depends on how well you want it to look. But beware, the low end ones really look bad, and it's not worth going to a different color and have it actually look worse. I would advise that with a 10 year old car, just live with it.How much would it cost to paint my 95 Honda Accord?IF YOU GOT A MAACO AROUND IT SHOULDNT BE TOO MUCH.
  • window tint
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment