Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is causing a whistle sound in a 2007 Honda Pilot?

I purchased a 2006 Honda Pilot and it worked fine for the first month, but now I noticing a whistle sound whenever accelerating or I press the gas pedal. I took it to the dealership and the mechanic laughed and said that it was the injectors. I didn't belive the guy cause I didn't hear it for a month and now I do. I am going to go back and make them check it.What is causing a whistle sound in a 2007 Honda Pilot?I would look at your antennae, do you have any body accessory that is "catching" air... wipers...



the intake, where your filter connects, check that... think of an engine like an air pump... could be a number of things...What is causing a whistle sound in a 2007 Honda Pilot?maybe the pilot is just in a happy mood .. must be your good drivingWhat is causing a whistle sound in a 2007 Honda Pilot?You may have bad breaks
  • chucky cheese coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment