Monday, February 20, 2012

What do you think of a girl driving a honda civic?

Guys, do you think the 2001 honda civic is cute for a girl? What do you think when you see a girl driving one? I'm just bored and curious.What do you think of a girl driving a honda civic?Cute ?? not really but it will help you pick up guys since it will spend a lot of time broken down giving you plenty of time to call guys and ask for help fixing it.



.What do you think of a girl driving a honda civic?
I see girls driving civics all day everyday. I don't think anything of it. Its so cliche, the whole "small cars are for girls" addage I mean. For the longest time, this has been accepted among society as the norm, so for me to think its cute basically means I don't think about it at all.What do you think of a girl driving a honda civic?I'm not a guy but it's a good car to drive for a girl. Hondas are easy and cheap to fix too so if you know nothing about cars like i do and can't fix it yourself you probably wont be paying too much to take it in. It was perfect for me at college.
Nothing really unless the girl is extremely hot and distracting or your civic is pimped by an idiot with no tasteWhat do you think of a girl driving a honda civic?I think nothing of it. Now if you were a very cute black girl driving a jacked up ford with a swastika on it I may think somethings a missWhat do you think of a girl driving a honda civic?
I think "Damn ***** get the **** off the cell phone and drive the damn car"
I do not judge woman by their car i'm looking at you when i am interested :-)What do you think of a girl driving a honda civic?
Nothing wrong with girls driving cars.
this has been accepted among society as the norm
I looks like a decent car for both sexes.

No comments:

Post a Comment