Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where do I find aftermarket handlebar switches for a 1976 Honda CB550?

I am planning on putting some clubman handlebars on and for some reason I am having trouble finding aftermarket handlebar switches. My bike now has the wires through the bars, but I plan on running them outside the bars. Any suggestions on where I can find ones to fit my Honda CB550? Any direct links would be awesome!Where do I find aftermarket handlebar switches for a 1976 Honda CB550?Best to get switches from your local bone yard.All the after market switches I found are cheap and not worth installing.Their failure rate is better than70%.Any older stock switches will do.Where do I find aftermarket handlebar switches for a 1976 Honda CB550?i had a 550 the first year they came out and i put low bars on it also.

the handle bars i had did not have holes for the wires either. what you need to do is cut a slot in the bottom half of the switch deep enough for the wire to fit in to. there are no aftermarket switches for that bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment