Sunday, February 26, 2012

I own a hero honda splendor bike and i want to change rear tyre, which company is good?

I have hero honda splendor bike and wanted to change rear tyre . Whether i go for MRF, CEAT, Dunlop, TVS or any other company?I own a hero honda splendor bike and i want to change rear tyre, which company is good?Michelin, Dunlop, Bridgestone, Pirelli, or Corsa are all good brands.I own a hero honda splendor bike and i want to change rear tyre, which company is good?Hi,

dude i think u shud go 4 CEAT coz co. is gud nd it is more compatible whn compared to oders co. tyres nd its has reasonable price compared to oders...ma advice to u is go 4 CEAT....gud luck....I own a hero honda splendor bike and i want to change rear tyre, which company is good?Various brands are available in India but I think MRF is better for Indian roads.I own a hero honda splendor bike and i want to change rear tyre, which company is good?
I assume that your stock tyre was of MRF. Stick with that. Ceat is also good, TVS is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment