Monday, February 20, 2012

Wants the different between the Honda Magna and the Magna Deluxe?

I have riden motorcycles for over 25 years, to be exact I have owned three different bikes over these years. I owned three Magnas. I got one the first year they came out in1982, when a newer one a few years later and my last one in 1997. Over the years I have never found a bike I enjoy riding more. After losing my 1997 bike in a recent divorce I went and purchased a Honda 1300 V-Twin motorcycle which I recently sold. I never found myself enjoying the ride of the V-Twin motor compare to the power and smoothness of The Magna, so I got rid of it. Over all the years I never new that Honda had a Magna and a Magna Deluxe. Can you tell me what the difference between the two bikes were?Wants the different between the Honda Magna and the Magna Deluxe?The delux has two tone paint and a little extra chrome trim. Other than that they are the same bike..a great bike.Wants the different between the Honda Magna and the Magna Deluxe?contact HONDA or a HONDA dealershipWants the different between the Honda Magna and the Magna Deluxe?they are available in different colors and have a mini fairing available. also the engine is souped up a little, i think.
  • public house chicago
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment