Thursday, February 16, 2012

Where do I go to buy a modified honda for racing?

I want to buy a honda that has been modified to have a high horse power. Serious answers only. Thanks.Where do I go to buy a modified honda for racing?private sellers, no dealership will sell a ricer, it targets too small of a group of people. but i will recommend you get a manual transmission, because 15% of power is lost in an auto. But personally i get more satisfaction out of building it myself...trust me its 3/4 of the fun.Where do I go to buy a modified honda for racing?
never buy one already built because you never know how it was treated--holes in pistons due to too much nos,bad tranny because of a bad driver,etc. always build your own cause you will be more proud of it and it will have what you want in it-focus more on speed before you focus on looksWhere do I go to buy a modified honda for racing?i traded my dirtbike for a 91honda civic hb. already has the coilovers and body kits. so that saved me like 1000 bucks? now all i gota do is go strait to the engineWhere do I go to buy a modified honda for racing?
anywhere really....Where do I go to buy a modified honda for racing?You build your own...





who wants a ragged out racecar?Where do I go to buy a modified honda for racing?
Craiglist %26amp; ebay

Since U in the Honda section get a s2k or civic Si
  • justin bieber phone number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment